- Can I get a noiseless air blower?
Yes, you can surely get one that does not make much noise. Try to buy the electric blowers rather than buying the battery-operated ones. The electric air blowers make lesser noise than the battery ones. You will find air blowers with less noise or no noise at all.
- How do I clean my air blower?
You better not try washing it if you do not know the built structure of the machine well enough because it might damage your machine. Before doing anything go through the user manual first. A safer option for cleaning your air blower would be to wipe it with damp cloth or cotton.
The blowers come with a dust bag attached to it. It collects all the dirt in it. You can easily detach the bag and empty it in the trash. Apart from that, you can change the carbon brush from time to time that cleans away the dust.
- What is the function of an air blower?
The basic function for the best air blower for PC is to clean dust. It works best for cleaning in the parts of your house, where it is hard to reach, such as in the corners, beneath your heavyweight furniture, fridge, computer, AC, and even for gardening purpose. These are a very good alternative for vacuum cleaners in an affordable budget.
- Do they help in vacuuming?
This is the most common question by the consumers. But the answer is no, not necessarily. Not every air blower comes with the vacuum cleaning feature. If you want an air blower that you can also use as a vacuum cleaner too, then check the functions before. Only a few of the air blowers come with the vacuuming facility. If you have a higher budget, buying a vacuum cleaner would be the wiser thing to do.
- How much electricity does this device consume?
Every product has a different electricity consumption level. The consumption depends on how heavy duty your device is. The more powerful your device is, the electricity it will consume.
The air blowers from the top most brands come with a maximum of 6 months to 1-2years of warranty on the motor. You can get a total replacement on any manufacturing defect.
- Are the air blowers safe to use?
These devices mostly run on electricity. So, the possibilities of any small accidents can’t be pushed aside completely. Although the best air blowers for car comes with many safety modules, you should take precautions prescribed by the manufacturers properly to avoid any kind of mishap to you and your family.
What are the different types of air blowers?
- Handheld air blower- These are the small size blowers. You cannot clean large dust particles or large debris. You can clean small spaces with the handheld air blowers.
- Backpack air blower– These are the bigger air blowers in comparison with the handheld ones. They run for extra time with extra battery back-up.
- Walk-behind air blower– these are the largest variety of air blowers. They can perform the most heavy-weight duties. As their workload, these air blowers also heavyweight and bigger in size. These are mainly used in the larger lawns or gardens.
Buying Guide for best Choosing Air Blowers
Here are some of the factors that you need to consider while purchasing the air blower. This will help you in choosing the right air blower for yourself.
- Type – The first thing to select is the type of air blower you want. Now, if you are looking for an air blower that you wish to use outside then you might want to opt for the models which work on petrol but for the internal usage, you can opt for the electric models. These electric air blowers are compact and they are also very affordable.
- Power – You need to check the power rating of the air blower as this would determine the speed at which the air blower can function. It is yet another important aspect of the air blower as you would not want something which is not powerful. Carefully look at the power rating and carefully look at the air flow speed.
- Variable Speed – You will come across the models in which the speed can be adjusted. This means that the air flow can be altered as per the need with the help of the regulator on the machine. You can opt for such air blowers as they offer a lot of flexibility.
- Dual Mode – Check if your air blower can function in dual mode. It is certainly better to opt for the air blowers that can work with suction. This would eventually help you in turning your air blower into a mini vacuum cleaner. Ensure that the brand also provides with a dust bag with the models that come with the dual-mode.
- Brand and Cost – The last thing to check is the brand and the cost. There is always going to be a trade-off between the brand and the cost so you need to set a budget and choose the brand as per your budget.
So, what’s the final verdict?
This was all the information about the air blowers. Go through the buying guide and decide what you need. Once you have the answer to the question, check out the best products available in our list. You can refer to the product page of each air blower to check more the product in details. Compare the price at various sources and check for the alternative product before you purchase one. Ensure that your air blower comes with a warranty of at least 6 months as this will protect you from any type of manufacturing defect in future.
So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and purchase your favourite product to make cleaning easy for yourself.