Classic Bean Bag
On hearing the name bean bag, which image comes to our mind, is the classic bean bags. This is the most common type of bean bags. They look like pears with a fold in the middle for sitting. They come in a whole lot of different designs and color combinations.
Armchair Bean Bag
Armchair bean bags are a type of armchair with beans inside. The beans give a different level of comfort to these chairs for sitting for long hours. The beans always remain in their shape irrespective of how long you sit on them. To add more convenience and a vintage look to these chairs, usually, they incorporate a bottle holder and a newspaper cabinet.
Chair Bean Bag
These are the bean bags in the shape of chairs. With the cushioned support of the beans and soft back-support, these chairs become the most comfortable chair to sit on.
Usage Instructions of Bean Bag
- The first thing you need to do after buying a bean bag is to let all the air out of it before starting to use it.
- Don’t touch the bottom part of the bag until you need refilling it.
- Always keep the bean bag away from any sharp object or any source of the fire.
- Don’t jump on the bean bag. It can burst open on such rough usage.
- In case of any leakage of the beans or any unwanted opening, try to seal with gum or tape immediately to avoid any permanent damage.
- Bean bags are often made of rexine material. They heat up very fast. So, you should avoid using it outdoors.
- Likewise, the beans are also very flammable. So, avoid smoking cigarettes or using any fire lit substances on or near it.
- Don’t eat or drink your meals while sitting on it.
- Keep your kids and pets away from it while refilling the bean bag with beans, as they can prove to be chocking if inhaled or ingested.
- You can keep the bean bags clean by just wiping it with a damp cloth or dusting with a dry cloth. And if there is any tough stain, try wiping it with petrol.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the highest weight a bean bag can support?
The weight capacity of these bags depends on the size of the bag. Check the descriptions of the product before purchasing for all such necessary details. Generally, the best bean bags are designed to withhold the weight of up to 150-200 kg.
- How much bean does to take to fill a bean bag?
This also depends entirely on the size of the bean bag. Any medium-size bean bag requires less than 1 kg beans. The large and extra-large size bags need approximately 1 kg of beans. And, the double extra-large bean bags can contain around 2.25 kg of beans.
- How does the size of the bean bags matter?
The size is very important. Bean bags come in different shapes and sizes. You should choose the size of the bag very carefully while purchasing according to the space you have designated for them and what kind of weight you want to put on them. Also, consider the space it is going to take while not in use.
There are bean bags that have a single and double-seated capacity. Choose according to your wish. For a normal size adult, an XL size bag will be a good choice. However, for kids, anything will be fine.
- How long do bean bags last?
The best bean bag brands available in India manufactures products that can last for a minimum of 3-4 years. Of course, it depends on the use and abuse level of your usage. If it is not maintained properly, it can last even up to 5 years, depending on the material of the bean bag cover.
Best Bean Bags in India 2023: Buying Guide
Before buying a bean bag, the following pointers must be adhered to or kept in mind so that you don’t regret your decision later on.
Any good product worth its salt is also very durable and lasts through thick and thin. Especially a product like a bean bag should easily be able to last the length of time that the owner desires. If you are looking for the best bean bag in India then you better look at the stitches apart from the quality of the material.
That will give a very comprehensive idea of how long your bean bag is going to last. If you see only single stitches then it’s best to not buy that bean bag.
A bean bag is supposed to be one of the most comfortable things ever made or discovered on this sweet planet of ours. Before buying the bean bag, please make sure to just sit on it and get a feel for it. Some people like their bean bags to be bouncy whereas other people prefer it to be sturdy and rather mild.
That is why it is imperative that you check the comfort level of the bean bag before purchasing it. If you are buying online, read the authenticated customer reviews to ascertain the comfort level of the bean bag.
Apt for your needs
Different people have different opinions and ideas. One person sees things entirely in his or her own way. Please be sure to know your reasons for buying a bean bag and also what you are exactly looking for in your bean bag. Certain bean bags are built for specific purposes and if those purposes don’t suit your needs then what is the point?
Ensure that whichever bean bag you choose totally suits your needs.
One of the most important elements of any product, the design of a bean bag is also quite important. It is the thing that separates your bean bag from the rest. It is the thing that lends your bean bag’s true personality. If you have any specific design in mind then make sure to look for it. Also, there are a few customization options available which you could look into.
Our Verdict on the Best Bean Bags in India 2023
After much discussion and deliberation, we have come to the conclusion that Coku Extra Large 3XL Bean Bag Cover is the best bean bag available in India at this very moment! It is not only very trendy and stylish, but it also possesses certain effectiveness that clinches the deal for virtually all its users.
All the bean bags in the list mentioned above are better and head and shoulders above the rest of the completion in India when it comes to bean bags. However, if you are looking for the best one then the first one it is.