In case you are planning to buy a new ceiling fan, and you have no clue which one to choose because the fact is, there are so many options these days. Let’s agree that we are actually living in the digital world. Making its best use, let’s quickly go through the following questions to help you find the best one.
How Big is the Room?
Depending on the room size, you can choose the best ceiling fan for the room to keep it under smooth ventilation. Are you still using the good old ceiling fans? It’s 2023, think about choosing high-Speed BLDC Ceiling Fans available in India.
What About the Budget?
But believe it, or not there is always a way! You can prefer buying online stores which often end up offering discounts. Use your credit card wisely; if it is about investing for the household and if it is really necessary, then considering it will be a smart move.
Do You Like Customized Items?
If you are one of them, those who always love customized items, then you can choose from a wide variety of customized ceiling fans available online, of course. Neither less to say, it provides you with a sense of personalization you can’t find elsewhere.
Why Should You Consider the Room Size?
Based on the room size, you can select a ceiling fan that will fit perfectly. And the good news is there are tons of options available to choose from. In case if you are living in a room that offers sufficient space, then choosing a wider fan blade can be a wise choice possibly. But sure, you will be the best person to select the one for your room and all the information will be helpful.
Rooms up to 75 sq. ft. = 29 in – 36 inches
Rooms 76 sq. ft. – 144 sq. ft. = 36 in – 42 inches
Rooms 144 sq. ft. – 225 sq. ft. = 44 inches
Rooms 225 sq. ft. – 400 sq. ft. = 50 in – 54 inches
Don’t Compromise on Quality
Don’t compromise on the quality. Low-cost products would tear off within a few years of usage. You have to change it again. It would be better if you go for a quality product which would smoothly work for more couple of years—getting a low-cost fan and when it doesn’t work properly, changing its spare parts. That would cost you more and save yourself from this headache. So, invest more in quality products in spite of looking for low-cost fan options.
Varieties of Ceiling Fans Available in India
The days are gone when you had to press the switch on the wall to get some air. But today, you can just do that from a remote and possible from a smartphone. Or you can choose an induction based old-style motor fan. We have to remember that we are all heading towards the digital age. But as long as it is helping our life get better and healthy, then choosing it will be the best option.
- Budget for Buying a New High-Speed Ceiling Fan: Considering a budget wisely will help you invest or save money sometimes. To elaborate further on the ways that you can do. Firstly, there are multiple online stores that are providing offers and deals from time to time. You have to look for the one that fits your bill. To even break it down further, it does not matter which website you choose; most of the time, they will offer you an option to limit the price amount based on your preference.
- Customized High-Speed Ceiling Fans In India: To be clearly honest, customized ceiling fans cost more. Some of us like luxury living and sure they can start looking for it, in case you were unaware. Just to give you a little bit of idea, some of the fans actually have a Paraglider Propeller as the fan blade. You actually have to sit under it quietly and enjoy the moment.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Does quality made fans wobble?
Quality made fans doesn’t wobble. But the low-cost cheap quality fans do wobble. Their body is made up of cheap material. It lacks good finishing as well. Moreover, the quality of the blades isn’t the finest.
2) What to look for in BLDC ceiling fans?
The primary function of a ceiling fan is the circulation of air. But you have to look for other things as well—the warranty on the product, the number of blades, ball bearings and other such things.
3) Does the BLDC ceiling fans help in power saving?
Yes, the costlier the price, the performance of the BLDC ceiling fans would be high. You can get a power-saving BLDC fan at a good price in the market. BLDC fans consume 60% less power.
4) It is easy to install a BLDC ceiling fan?
Actually, it depends on which brand’s product you’re using. Moreover, the time taken for installing a particular fan depends on other factors like the complexity of the model and the number of spare parts that come with the package.
5) Which is the most popular brand of BLDC fans in India?
Gorilla (now known as Atomberg) is the highly-rated brand of BLDC fans in India. The ceiling fans from this brand come with three years warranty. This brand comes with two variants: Renesa and Efficio. Renesa generally comes with a 1200 mm blade size and can be operated through Google Home or Alexa. On the other hand, Efficio comes with a 900 to 1400 mm blade size.
All the BLDC fans mentioned within the list are some of the best this market has to offer. Neither less to say, we have also properly curated the buying guide offering you the right assistance while making the purchase. So, once you get everything right, you are always good to go.