There is no point in arguing that finding the right ceiling fan actually gets tedious at times. That is why we have properly curated this the right buying guide offering you the assistance you need.
1) What Size Ceiling Fan Should You Purchase
It depends on the height and length of your room to find the square footage of your space. First, measure the length and breadth of your room and multiply it by 2 meters. Lastly, measure the height of the ceiling to determine the installation of a particular fan.
- Flush-mount: This mount is ideal for rooms whose ceiling height is 8 feet.
- Standard: This is suitable for rooms with a ceiling height of 8 to 10 feet. The installation is done with the help of a down rod.
- Extended down rod: Non- standard down rod is used while installing the fan. This is preferred for rooms whose ceiling height is greater than 10 feet.
- Sloped: If the ceiling is sloppy, then there will be a requirement for a sloped ceiling fan adaptor. Most ceiling fans come with a ceiling mount that can adjust the fan to a certain degree. But it all depends on the manufacturer.
2) Your Budget
You can easily get your hands-on good quality products. There are so many options in the current market. You would get the right ceiling fan that suits your budget and style.
3) Where are You Going to Place your Ceiling Fan
It is important as some locations are exposed to unique weather conditions. This would influence the functionality of the fan. So, it is important that you check the product before buying and make sure which fan is intended for a particular.
4) How Much Noise Can You Bear
Most people don’t prefer ceiling fans, which makes a lot of noise. There are fans who don’t make any noise for those who find fan noise annoying. So, we would advise you to check the noise level of the fan before buying it. It is found that fans with wooden or plastic blades make comparatively less noise than others. But don’t make it a reason not to buy the product of a particular brand as each brand has its own specification.
5) Special Requirements
- Ceiling Fan Lights: <span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Some people really fancy ceiling fan lights while others don’t. But for people who like it, there are a lot of lighting sources like LED, halogens, etc. available in the current market.
- Ceiling Fan Styles: The market has a lot to offer. So, you can easily get your choice of fan styles along with good finishing.
- Spare Parts: Check if the manufacturer provides a warranty on the product and the spare parts or not.
- Discount: You can grab a great deal during the festive season. There would be a 10 to 50% discount on your favorite products.
- The airflow of the Ceiling Fan: High airflow ceiling fans circulate more air and consume comparatively less energy. It is ideal for stockrooms and open spaces.
Most people like decorative fans, and there is a constant demand for it in the market. It has fewer features compared to others. These decorative fans have a rust-resistant body, coating, etc. But it doesn’t come with any special features.
As the summer season is approaching nearer, most people will start finding better quality ceiling fans, which are of high-quality and cost-friendly. The above-given list of branded ceiling fans is of superior quality having advanced features and is available at lower costs that will surprise you.
You will definitely like to make a deal with the most suitable ceiling fan and to have cooled surrounding during baking and burning summer season, which is already here. Every product is described in detail in the list given above. Take your time and find out the most wanted ceiling fan from the list and book your order today.