Epson and Brand Value?
Epson was established in the year 1942 and it is a Japanese company. The term Epson basically means ‘Son of Electronic Printer’. Epson mainly manufactures printing machines but it also manufactures multimedia products like projectors and televisions.
The brand has some amazing offerings for the commercial printing press and at the same time, Epson is a popular name in households across the world. Epson started manufacturing printers in 1961 when the technology was in the nascent stage and from there, it innovated and integrated new functionality in printers to get the technology that we have today.
Epson had been really successful when it comes to printers and it carries a very good brand value in the markets across the globe. The brand has a lot of goodwill and there are many people who only prefer printer from Epson. The quality of the products is very good and reliable at the same time.
Which Type of Printer to Buy for home & office Use?
If you are planning to purchase a printer for your home & office then there are certain types of printer that you must consider. First thing is that you need to determine if you need a color or a black and white printer.
Once you come to this decision, you need to decide if you need an all in one printer or if you need a machine with basic functionality to give you print outs. We would recommend you to opt for all in one model as they offer much more flexibility to you and it is also possible to get photocopies from those all in one printer.
Next thing to consider is the type of technology you need for the printer. The options available here are inkjet, laser, and dot matrix. If you need a suggestion from us regarding the technology then we would recommend you to opt for inkjet printers.
They can print photos for you and they have also proven their ground in the segment of documents. Also, you can check out for features like wireless printing, ink tanks, document feeder, and such add-on items to make life easier for yourself. Lastly, you might also need a dot matrix printer if you need to get account statements at home & office. This choice is dependent on you and your utility factor.
Top benefits of Buying Printers from Epson
- Epson Printers are designed for excellence. The printing head used in the printers from Epson has an advanced technology used which produces high-density precise text and color. These heads make all the difference when you need a high quality of prints. In addition to this, the heads of the printers are also durable
- The next benefit of choosing Epson machines is that you get amazing prints with amazing speeds. The years of evolution have got you sharp prints that come not only with optimized speeds but also with optimized color utilization and efficiency. The images produced by printers from Epson are really crisp.
- The printers have a low cost of operation. Most of the inkjet printers from Epson now feature an ink tank which reduces the cost of printing by several folds. You can go ahead and choose the printer from Epson if you are concerned about the high ink cost. In the link run, Epson printers really prove to be cost-efficient.
- Epson also offers all the advanced utility features in the printers. The all-in-one printer comes with a high-resolution scanner that can scan the minute details of the documents and at the same time, the printers also have features like auto feeder which makes it easy for you to obtain photocopies.
- Many models from Epson also feature borderless printing which is again absolutely necessary in today’s world. A lot of other brands do not support such a feature but most of the models from Epson support this feature.
- Printers from Epson also offer a lot of versatility to the users. You can make a selection between different resolutions, paper types, and modes while you are getting print outs. The advantage is that you get the type of output you need. For example, you can select a draft mode on the printers which can give you quick print with low ink usage. This can help you in proofreading the output. Also, these printers support photo papers so you do not have to be worried about restricted usage of the printer
- Lastly, you get excellent customer support from Epson and at the same time, all the product comes with a warranty as well. This certainly protects your purchase.
Frequently asked questions
Epson is one of the best ink tank printers in India. Epson India has a wide variety of all in one printer, home theater projectors, POS printers, and large printing solutions. They can provide one of the best printers for home use in India.
1) What is Epson Connect?
It is a service that is used to connect the customers to the Epson printers over the web network.
It provides the following services:
- Email Printing
- Epson printing
- Scan to the Cloud option
- Remote Printing
- Voice Printing (the only US and Canada)
- What to do after you have bought an Epson printer?
The recommended action to do after you have bought the printer is to register it on Epson connect via the printer or scanner setup.
2) Can I use my Epson printer connected via a USB cable?
This is not possible. You need to connect it over Wi-Fi or Ethernet that has an active internet connection.
3) What to do when my Epson printer is not printing my emails?
You need to check the following to ensure that the printer is printing your mails. Check that is printer has its power on. Check that printer is connected to an active internet service. Check that the printer is free of any errors. Try to turn off and restart your printer.
Check the user page of Epson connect and see if you have suspended your service by any chance. Check if the printer is busy printing previous loads, or the print data is large.
4) Can anyone send an email to my printer to get it printed?
Anyone who knows the mail id of your printer can send mails to it to get printed. But if you want to limit the number of people who can send mails to the printer, you can edit the approved senders list easily. This will ensure that only those people whom you have permitted can send mails to it.
5) How can I be confirmed that the data which was scanned has been sent?
You need to check the following to be confirmed. Check that there was no error message shown on your scanner’s or your printer’s display. Log in to the scan log page of your Epson Connect account. See if the status has been updated to be complete. If the destination was an email address, check that any error message was printed or not.
Confirm with the owner of the scanner or printer that whether he/she has received an error message or not.
6) What to do if the scan data was sent to a destination, but not yet received?
You need to check the following to confirm what happened. The email address that was registered in the destination might be incorrect. The email may have got into the SPAM folder. Check the SPAM filter setting. There might be a delay in the routing, and the mail has not arrived yet.
It can be said that Epson makes world-class printers which are very durable. For most of the printers offered by Epson, you get a warranty of 1 year but there are some models which come with 2 years of the warranty period as well. It is really important to know what you really need before you decide to purchase the printer for your home & office.
Additionally, there are many printers available from Epson but if you are looking for some of the best models then you can refer to the top models available from Epson for home & office use in the next section of this article.