Here are a few things to consider before buying the best flame gas stove
- Number of Burners: Consider the size of your family before buying any gas stove. For a small family, two burners are sufficient. But for a larger one, you may need to buy 3 or 4 burners.
- Type of the Ignition: Ignitions are of two types- manual and auto. Manual ignition is the traditional one. Manual ignitions are considered safer. Auto-ignitions are safe only when you know you can control it. However, auto-ignition is costlier. So, consider your options before buying.
- Burner material: Burners are of two types as well- brass or aluminum. Brass burners conduct excellent heat, and it is an alloy with gold color. Brass burners are resistant to corrosion and are durable. It can be used indoors or outdoors without any problem. Though it has so many advantages, it is costly. The aluminum burners also conduct a great amount of heat, but it is economical. Aluminum burners can corrode easily and have less lifespan in comparison to brass burners.
- Dimensions of the stove: Compare your kitchen counter size and the gas stove you wish to buy. Buying a stove with an enormous body will end up taking a lot of space.
- Anti-skid Feet: Always try to look for a stove with anti-skid feet. It won’t slip even under pressure, making things easier for you. Neither less to say, it can also help you to cook faster, without creating any hindrance to the workflow.
Other Factors Worth Considering
- Fuel efficiency
- Space is given between the burners
- Inlet for the gas pipe
Safety Precautions to be Taken Near a Gas Stove
if you are looking forward to getting a new gas stove, here are some of the safety precautions worth mentioning:
- Keep children or pets away from the kitchen counter while cooking.
- Remember closing the valve on the cylinder when it is not in use.
- Do not keep flammable sprays, aerosols, or liquids if you plan on cleaning the stove.
- Do not overheat the utensils.
- Do not cover the burners as it may stop the airflow.
- All types of equipment that cannot be used for cooking must not be placed on the burner.
- Make sure that there are no faulty installations. Even a small leakage can do you harm beyond repair.
- Get your appliance serviced from time to time as it will reduce the chance of any potential accidents.
- When you wash the burners, make sure to let them dry completely under the sun.
- For unclogging the holes on the burners, use an open paper clip or a straight pin.
It can be difficult to buy a gas stove that gives the best flame without using it. This article has been put together with the best flame gas stoves available in the market. Neither less to say, make sure to take assistance from the buying guide as well.
This, in turn, can help you to make a better decision all alone. The above-mentioned precautions are also something worth nothing. But, once you get everything right, you are always good to go.