Here are some of the points that you must consider while purchasing the kids’ skate scooter
- Electric or Kick Scooter – The first choice that you can make here is between the electric scooter and the kick scooter. You can choose which one would you like. If you really wish to promote the physical fitness in kid then you should opt for the kick scooter as this will increase the physical activity of the child.
- Size of Scooter – The second thing to consider is the size of the scooter. There are 3 sizes available which are small, medium and large. You can choose the one as per the height of your child and also ensure that the model you are purchasing has provision for height adjustments. This will ensure that you can retain the same scooter while the child is growing up.
- 2 Wheeled or 3 Wheeled – Decide whether your child can ride a 2 wheeled scooter or a 3 wheeled model. 3 wheeled are more stables. To give you an idea, if your child can ride a bicycle then we are sure he will be comfortable with the 2 wheeled models. For the younger children, it is better to opt for 3 wheeled models but again, this depends on the child’s comfort level.
- Childs Age and Height – You also need to refer to the child’s age and height. You need to decide if the child is actually ready to use the scooter or not. Since you are the parent, you will be the best judge here. Also, ensure that you purchase the safety gears for your child because bruised knees and elbows can hurt a lot.
- Braking Mechanism – Check for the braking mechanism that the scooter is equipped with. There is one which needs the use of leg and is located in the rear of the scooter but you also get the scooter where you have the hand lever brakes. Ask your child which one he wants.
- Budget – You can also set a budget before you start shopping for kid’s scooter. This is because the higher range can burn a hole in your pocket. You will find expensive models which are battery operated and you will also find models which have lights embedded into them. These tend to get more expensive and hence you need to decide a budget before you start purchasing the model.
- Kids Choice – The best scooter that you can buy is the one that your kids choose. Pay a lot of attention to what your kid likes. He is going to be the end-user and you must not undermine the choice of this little customer. Buy what he loves and this will keep your kid excited and he will be happy to ride it all the time. Give your kid a freehand while making a choice.
These are the best kid’s skates scooter available in India. We hope that the buying guide will help you in making the purchase and honestly, let your child make the choice.
You can go ahead and shortlist some of the models and then let your kid decide which one he wants. Your kid will be delighted and it will also make the task easier for you.