When it comes to ceiling fans, there are several considerations that need to be made. With a plethora of options to choose from, it can really get tedious at times. That is why we have properly curated this section, providing you the right assistance with your purchase.
There are various types of fans available in the market, with blades number varying from 3 to 7. The most common one from these is with 3 number of blades. The three-bladed fan is the standard one and is mostly used among people. Fans with more than three blades are generally designer fans and provide attractively, and premium looks to the room.
Size of the Room and the Fan
Size matters a crucial part as the fan should be of the perfect size according to the room’s size. If a fan with a small blade length is placed in a huge room, then the area covered will be limited and cannot reach the broader part of the site, so a fan with wider blades is required.
As price matters in every kind of product. So, it is better to know your budget. Never cross your price limit while selecting a perfect fan. There is a wide variety of price ranges that are available on the market. They also vary with their design and number of blades. In the market, fans start from ₹ 1200+ for the standard one and more than ₹ 6000 for premium designed one.
Various Added Feature and Accessories
There are several aspects that goes finding the right features and accessories that suits your preference. Down below is a list of some of the most important aspects to look for in a fan:
- Remote Operating: Some fans may also have a remote operating system to control their speed and turn them on/off. This, in turn, provides you with the convenience to operate the fan accordingly.
- With added L.E.D. Light: Fans also include light in its head, which comes in handy and gives it a better look making it multifunctional. Further including, you don’t have to worry about any night lamp with such fans.
- Solar-Powered: The same fans are also available with solar power compatibility, making it more electricity-efficient and working at power cuts. You can also fans with added batteries, which can provide you with hours of operation without any electricity.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) The fans are made up of which material?
Fans are generally made up of two different metals that are aluminum or metal steel. Generally, the aluminum body is a lighter one than the fan-made of metal steel. Motor coils are always made of copper winding.
2) What differences make in variety in the number of blades in a ceiling fan?
The numbers make the variations in air delivery. More the number of blades lesser the air delivery. It generally happens because of the weight gained by the different number of blades.
3) How easy is it to install a ceiling fan?
The easy-to-follow steps are always available on the instruction label of the product that can be installed by normal people. The time varies with the complexity of the ceiling fan. But it is generally simple and easy.
Above listed fans are from one of the trusted brands, Polycab, and they have a good reputation in the electronic market. These fans are taken from the good ratings of the people with a positive review. Every product listed above comes with a warranty provided by the manufacturer. And they also offer home service and assistance.
For buying this, you must go through the buying guide above. It will make it easy for you. For more doubt, you can freely ask us. It will be our immense pleasure to help you. I hope this valuable information will make you comfortable buying the products.