To clarify and let you find if there is enough dust in your home or not, we have plenty of points which can help. Start by considering the ceiling fan. If it is totally clean now, then pay attention after a couple weeks. You can find dust collecting on the surface of the fan which is hard to clean.
Other surfaces that you can consider are sofa upholstery, computer screens, flat surface in front of TVs, and keyboards. Have a close look and you will find that dust is playing a major part to cover all the things and making them look dirty. It just takes a couple of days to have enough dust inside the house which can be harmful.
Having an intense amount of dust can cause issues with breath because people feel getting short on breath. Even when AC is cooling the room and removing moisture out of the air, this dust becomes easy to sniff. So, we can say that dust is one of the common and most irritating problems which can set you in lots of health-related issues.
Important Fact: If dust density exceeds the limit then it can cause irritation in the eyes, coughing, sneezing, and asthma attacks as some common issues.
If you want to solve such an issue then we have an easy solution. A Vacuum Cleaner, remarkable choice, and solution, which can give you a better environment to live and there are plenty of vacuum cleaner manufacturers which can ease up the work for sure.
The important factor is, you should go with a reliable brand to ease up the work. To ease up with the selection, we are mentioning some of the best and reliable vacuum cleaner models available in India with their Features, Pros, Cons, Review, and our final verdict so that you can select the right one with ease.
What Is The Best Vacuum Cleaner Brands in India?
No doubt that India has plenty of Vacuum Cleaners manufacturers in India but all of them are not reliable because some of them are expensive, some are poor in-built quality and few of them have poor after-sale services which can make you face some of the major issues lately. So, we are mentioning brands that are well known and have quality after-sale services.
- Eureka Forbes
- American Micronic
- Miele Classic
- Karcher – WD
Eureka Forbes and Philips are the well-known brands for their kitchen appliances but they are also great to go for vacuum cleaners. Dyson is not very popular among Indians but it has a great brand value in the vacuum cleaner industry that’s why you can rely on this brand and get the best product without a single issue.
Types of Vacuum Cleaners
There are almost six types of cleaners in the market. Many might also argue which is the best vacuum cleaner of all. Every vacuum cleaner has a different function and type and is used for different surfaces. What may be ideal for cleaning a car might not be ideal for cleaning floors. Listed below are the different types of vacuum cleaners with the surfaces they are ideal for:
- Handheld vacuum cleaners– Handheld cleaners are compact cleaners that can be carried anywhere. These cleaners can be used to clean cars and their interiors easily. Handheld cleaners are powered by batteries; thus, you can save electricity costs. Handheld vacuum cleaners are not meant to clean stubborn and heavy dirt.
- Upright vacuum cleaners– Upright cleaners are the best suited for people suffering from constant backache. The person using the upright cleaner can adjust the cleaner’s height with their own to use it efficiently and easily. Upright cleaners are heavier and cannot be carried everywhere. These vacuum cleaners come with vacuum bags.
- Canister vacuum cleaners– Canister cleaners are lightweight and multi-surface cleaners. These cleaners do the job without any noise and come with multiple attachments for cleaning. These are chorded and are not portable.
- Stick vacuum cleaners– These cleaners run on batteries as handheld cleaner do. Stick cleaners come at a reasonable rate and are lightweight. One can use stick vacuum cleaners to clean floors too.
- Automatic/robotic– For cleaning hand-free, robotic cleaners are the best choice. The user can customize the settings according to his or her wish and get the job done easily. These cleaners come as a rotating disc that cleans the house automatically.
- Wet or dry vacuum cleaners– These cleaners are like drum cleaners. They can clean liquid waste easily along with the dry ones. Buy one from the list of best wet and dry vacuum cleaner in India 2023.
How To Choose The Best Vacuum Cleaner?
During the purchase of electronic appliances, most of the people are not sure that which one to go for because of the huge variety available in the market. Well, the same goes with vacuum cleaners as there are plenty of brands coming with an intense number of features.
So, we made a list of factors that can ease up the work and help you grab the right deal. Let’s have a look –
- Choose The Type – As we mentioned, there are five different types to choose from, you should know that which one will fulfill the need in the right manner. It doesn’t matter that you are going with Handheld, Canister, Upright, Stick, or autonomous, you have to look after their working method and use. The type will decide your budget and all other factors.
- Power – Most of the affordable vacuum cleaners are coming for the very cheap price point but they have a low power motor. The smallest motor to opt is 1000 Watts because you can’t get the effective use below this point. In case, you are not sure about the power then you should check out someone’s vacuum cleaner and ask about the power to have an idea.
- Bag or Bag-less – There is a total of two types of design in which you have a bag or you have the smart chamber for dust and other debris. In case, you choose a bag, you are going to buy all the dust collecting bags with the right storage capacity from the market. In the case of bag-less, you can smartly clean the box and get the work done without wasting much time.
- Bag Storage – All the vacuum cleaner has a small storage compartment and there is a specific power decided for that. Make sure that the bag storage capacity should be 1.5 liters or more so that you can use it for a long time and you have to clean it less often. This factor really matters during the purchase of the best product.
- Budget – Always decide your budget in advance so that you stick to the price and grab the right deal under the radar. In case, you have an open budget and you can afford the best one then always go for a powerful design with a compact size with lightweight design. Such products can ease up with the use and you can find them better over others.
- Warranty – Most of the reputed companies offer one year of warranty so you should ensure if they are offering it or not.
Considering these factors can help you get the right deal. Make sure that you check the suction airflow controller choice and other features so that you can get the right use without wasting much time. Most of the people are not sure about this factor and then they face the issue. Even, you should know about the usable capable when you are going for battery-powered vacuum cleaners.
Why is the vacuum cleaner so important?
After going through all the products and factors, you may be wondering why vacuum cleaners are so important. Well, there are plenty of reasons which can prove that you should be using it but we are pointing out the top three which really matters.
- Effective Cleaning – Vacuum cleaner can help with effective cleaning because they have a powerful suction motor which gives you a perfection dusting experience. All the dust is removed in a couple of seconds that’s why you can rely on the vacuuming over the use of microfiber cloth to clean a particular area.
- Safer Environment – Living in a room that is full of dust can cause many issues to health. The very first problem is itching in the eyes and after that, you can find an issue with breathing, lower heartbeat, and suffering from anxiety because of getting lower oxygen during the inhale. A vacuum cleaner can clean the dust and give you a safer environment to live.
- Sanitize – People who own a dog or cat have the basic issue of falling hairs. Everyone knows that those hairs can cause an issue. The same applies to most of the pets and if you try to clean the house with a cloth or any other method then you will not reach anywhere in cleaning because that is an ineffective method. With the vacuum cleaner, you can get the work done effectively.
These are some major reasons that you should opt for the purchase of a vacuum cleaner and you must have it at home.
What Is The Right Way To Use a Vacuum Cleaner?
Using a vacuum cleaner is absolutely easy because you have to follow the below mentioned three steps –
- Add the polybag to the vacuum cleaner before turning it on.
- After turning on, adjust the suction airflow with the dial or other controls.
- Softly place the floor head to the surface and start cleaning the home.
In case, your vacuum cleaner has additional features, you can use them as per the situation and complete the work effectively.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do vacuum cleaners use a lot of electricity?
- No, 1000 Watts vacuum cleaner uses a very decent amount of electricity. However, 1600 Watts vacuum cleaner consumes electricity half of a one-ton AC.
2. How long should a vacuum last?
- A vacuum lasts for 3 days as if people have dirty clothes and they are coming inside with the same.
3. Is it worth repairing a vacuum cleaner?
- Going for a genuine repairing from the manufacturer is safe and it is worth going. Replacement of part is better than repairing.
4. Why did my vacuum stop work?
- Due to overheating or lower maintenance of the motor, a vacuum cleaner can stop working.
5. Why is my vacuum making loud noises?
- In case, a vacuum cleaner gets debris in the motor area or if any part broke down, it would make large noise.
6. Can vacuum cleaner ruin carpet?
- Using the vacuum cleaner on normal power will not ruin your carpet in any condition.
7. Should I vacuum every day?
- It is better to vacuum on a daily basis but you can do it after every 3rd of vacuuming.
In the nut-shell, we can say that the vacuum cleaner is a must-have product that you can buy for an affordable price point and get your home free of dust. It doesn’t matter if you are spending most of the time at home or office, it should be clean so that you have a safe stay.
I Hope, considering all the mentioned products and buying guides will help you grab the best deal with ease. Make sure that you opt for reputed brands to save money and time.