There are several brands available for wireless printers today and most of them are reliable brands but do you know what exactly to consider while you are purchasing a wireless printer? Well, in this section, we have listed a short buying guide that you can check out while purchasing the wireless printer. This will help you in choosing nothing but the best.
- Brand Value and Warranty Offered by the Brand
- Print Resolution and Print Quality
- All in One or Print Only
- The Cost of Ink
Apart from the factors listed above, you can check out the cost of the printer and the reviews of the printer as well. This will also help you in making the purchase decision. The cost of the printer is not a very important factor but the cost of ink remains the most important factor to be considered.
If you are not purchasing a wireless ink tank printer then do check out the cost of the refills that you will be shelling out. In such a case, it would also be a wise decision to opt for a wireless ink tank printer since it would also bring down the cost of print out for you.
Benefits of choosing Wireless Printer for home
There are several benefits of using a wireless printer for home. To begin with, imagine you need a print and you do not have a wireless printer. Now, you would log in to your computer or laptop, you will transfer the file to laptop from phone and then take a print.
This looks like a lot of hassle when you do not have a wireless printer. Now, if you have a wireless printer, you can print the document from your phone which not only saves you from the frustrating process but it also helps you in saving time. This basically eliminates the need for a laptop. There are several other benefits and let us have a look at these now.
- The wireless printer doesn’t need any laptop or desktop to function. You just need a Wi-Fi router for the connection.
- These printers can be used to obtain photocopies of the documents and it is certainly a great help.
- In the market, on average, you are charged Rs 5 for a black and White printout and Rs 20 for a color print out. Having a printer at home certainly saves this cost.
- With high portability, anyone can use the printer as they do not have to reach out to the printer and connect it or install any driver on their phone.
- Can be installed anywhere in the home. Doesn’t need a dedicated computer table for the installation.
Apart from these benefits listed, it adds on to a lot of conveniences as well. You can even get a printout at midnight without having to worry about anything else. Even if your laptop isn’t functional, you will be able to get the print. With all these benefits, it surely makes sense to purchase a wireless printer so let us now have a look at some of the best models available in India.
This was all the information about the wireless printers available in India. You can check out the buying guide if you are confused about which one to choose. If you are still confused then check out the four printers in our list and make a choice.
We are sure that you will not be disappointed with your choice since we have listed nothing but the best printers available in India. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and check out the deals on the wireless printer so that you can purchase one for yourself.