Be it birthdays, anniversaries or Christmas, cakes are very important expression of love care and merriment. And what if someone bakes for you! So that someone else also feel special, let’s bake and spread love. Here’s a simple Chocolate coffee cake recipe. Check the Chocolate coffee cake recipe out.
Total cooking time as per Chocolate coffee cake recipe including preparation time: 1 hour 15 mins
Ingredients for Chocolate coffee cake recipe baked in an 8″ pan cake:
1. Sieved flour – 3 cups
2. Sieved baking powder – 3 tsp
3. Cocoa powder – 6 tsp
4. Coffee powder – 2 tsp
5. Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
6. Egg – 3/4
7. Sugar – 1 cup
8. Cinnamon sticks – 3 1″long
10. Chocolate syrup – 4 tsp
11. Butter – 1 cup at room temperature
12. Oil – 6 tsp
13. Coconut milk powder – 3 tsp
14. 1 cup warm water
15. Chocolate syrup
Snapshot of the Chocolate coffee cake recipe:
Chocolate coffee cake recipe – The Method:
1. In a grinder put the cinnamon sticks and grind properly
2. On top of that put sugar and make powder
3. Add butter in mixing bowl
4. Add the sugar cinnamon powder
5. Add beaten eggs, chocolate syrup and vanilla essence
6. Beat them till a smooth paste is formed
7. Sieve through flour, baking powder, coffee powder, Cocoa into the pan
8. Mix 3 tsp of coconut milk powder in 2 cups of hot water and add
9. Beat and mix in a cut and fold fashion
10. The product should be a batter which is smooth in consistency and free flowing as well
11. Pre-heat oven at 180 degree Celsius
12. Add butter into a baking pan for greasing the bottom and sides of the pan
13. Insert tray into oven and bake for 40 minutes at 180 degree Celsius
14. After 40 minutes, let the oven cool down for 15 minutes. Take out the pan and insert a toothpick. If it comes out clean, your cake is ready! Turn the cake upside down.
Drizzle some chocolate syrup over the cake and let your loved one enjoy the dessert
To check out my super spongy chocolate mini cake, please click here.
For more recipes of desserts, please click on the link.
For more recipes of Baked Items, please click in the link.
For more Global recipes, made in simplified manner with easily available ingredients, please click here.
Do leave your valuable comments below about how you found out my Chocolate coffee cake recipe .
To follow/like us at facebook, please click here.